One of Nintendo most iconic titles and the game that helped define an era, The Legend of Zelda has been brought to this ultra-portable form factor to celebrate the 35 th anniversary of the series.
This small handheld device was inspired by the portable players of the 1980s, the Game & Watch and were the first handheld gaming console created by Nintendo and precursor to the Game boy.
With a retro look, legendary flourishes, and the power to save Hyrule, Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda is a jam-packed tribute to 35 years of The Legend of Zelda series that’s still going strong today.
Adventure through three time-honoured games and enjoy all-new old-school fun with this stylish handheld console.
Featuring three classic adventures in this retro collection including the game that started it all.
The Legend of Zelda – 1987
The Legend of Zelda Discover Hyrule and send Gannon packing in the original 1987 game that started it all.
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link – 1988
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Explore dungeons with side-scrolling gameplay and a sprawling overworld in this sequel from 1988.
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – 1993
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening Wake the sleeping Wind Fish in the original 1993 Game Boy version of the first full-sized Legend of Zelda game for a handheld console.
Vermin – 1980
The classic Game & Watch title Vermin is also included with Link now in the starring role.
The device also includes a unique interactive clock that allows you to watch Link on his adventure.
A timer mode in the style of Zelda II is also included, set, and start the timer, then see how many enemies you can defeat.
The packaging can even be used as a stand so you can proudly display this celebration of the history of The Legend of Zelda.
This device is a must for any Zelda or Nintendo can and makes the perfect gift for retro gaming geek. You can read our review of it here.
We have one of these gorgeous systems up from grabs, all you need to do is enter below, and good luck hero.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You will need to register a free account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
4) The competition will be open until 3pm on Monday November 29 2021. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) The winner will receive one Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda, No cash equivalent.
7) Entrants must be over the age of 18.
8) If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 3pm Friday December 3 2021 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN reserve the right to pick another winner at random. Please ensure that email address and mobile number in your entry are correct.
9) Please note that delivery time is outside Reach PLC’s control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
10) Standard Reach PLC competition terms apply. See www.mirror.co.uk/rules
11) If you experience any difficulties entering this competition, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we cannot accept entries to competitions via email.