LONDON BOROUGH OF LAMBETH
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all and is committed to safer recruitment
YOS Team Manager
PO6: £47,568 rising in annual increments to £50,559pa including LW
Education level: Undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
At Lambeth Youth Offending Service we are a multi-agency team whose overall aim is to prevent the risk of offending and re-offending by young people and to deliver high quality practice and improved outcomes for young people. Following our positive joint inspection by HMIP in February 2019 which acknowledged the significant improvement that the service has made we are now entering an exciting phase of our journey.
“Strong governance and leadership arrangements, and a knowledgeable, independent Chair of the Board, have enabled the partnership to better understand how it contributes to the work of the YOS.”
“Staff within the YOS are empowered to deliver a high quality, personalised and responsive service for all children and young people.”
About the role
The role will provide day to day practice management for frontline staff and drive improvements in service performance to deliver better outcomes for young people.
• Competitive salary with potential progression opportunities
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training including systemic and trauma-based approaches
• Supportive partnership arrangements that will help you deliver improved outcomes for the children and their families
• We require skilled, experienced and innovative practitioners to help us drive forward our ambitious plans for a service that improves the outcomes for children, young people and families
• You will have the energy and commitment to rise to the challenges faced by young people in Lambeth and a belief in the potential of young people and families to achieve their aspirations
Closing Date: Sunday 25th April 2021 at midnight
To apply for this job please visit lambeth.taleo.net.