Our client is looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Spa Therapist to perform massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies, depending on guests’ needs and preferences.
Job Title: Spa Therapist
Location: Port Harcourt
- Preferred candidates must be resident in port harcourt
- Minimum of 3-5 years proven experience working in a spa, massage therapy center, or similar environment.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and different massage techniques
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies.
Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest.
Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required.
Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor.
Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
Enquiring about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
OND / HND/ BSc.
SALARY: Industry Package
DEADLINE: 2nd April, 2021 6:30pm.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org