Website Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria
Job Title: Sensory Support Manager
The Job Description
- The sensory support manager will work closely with the research and development, marketing, packaging, quality assurance, management, and manufacturing teams. They also play a role in improving the productivity of the company and the quality of products.
- The sensory support manager will develop a research plan that incorporates different research methodologies and tests to reach findings on various products that the company makes.
- The information gathered during tests will be reported both orally and in writing. The sensory manager will also identify opportunities for expanding product lines.
- Plan and implement sensory analysis projects.
- Orchestrate effective testing, and perception tests for a range of products then report their findings in a timely fashion to various stakeholders.
- Maintain a strong level of expertise in the field of sensory science.
- Ensure the latest techniques to help refine products and develop new products.
- Work in conjunction with many other staff members, providing advice and performing sensory analysis on their projects.
- Talk to clients about sensory analysis techniques and result data.
- Explain how products will be tested to key stakeholders and ensure that everyone understands the results of the experiment.
- Help develop the business, improving marketing efforts and sales techniques.
- Improve the business development, marketing projects, and sales strategy.
- Discover new opportunities for growing the business
- The sensory support manager will use their findings to discover new opportunities for the business.
- That may be an improvement to an existing product, an idea for a new product line, or changes to sales and marketing.
- Teach sensory principles to other staff in the business.
- Staff management
- Ensure the working environment complies with health and safety requirements
- Must ensure the health and safety of staff, research participants, and visitors at all times.
- B.Sc in Food Science or any related field
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience.
- Experience in Research & Development or Product Development,
The Person Must:
- Be a team player.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply:
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.