Principal Program Manager
Job number : 1038170
As enterprises run their mission-critical applications in the cloud they need sophisticated cloud-based network security services. Web applications are increasingly targeted by attacks such as malicious bots. Advanced security services must take advantage of technologies such as machine learning to automatically provide protection. We are looking for a Principal Program Manager to help us grow and enhance our network security services in a rapidly changing world.
In this technical and business focused product management role you will interact with our most important customers, key strategic networking partners, as well as internal engineering, marketing, and business teams to successfully define and deliver comprehensive customer solutions. If you enjoy defining new networking services and technologies while making challenging business/technical tradeoffs that have meaningful and measurable financial results, then this could be the role for you.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Deep application, networking, and security experience
- Strong, demonstrated technical problem solving and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Significant experience interacting with strategic partners and enterprise customers
- Track record of making pragmatic business and engineering tradeoffs to ship on time
- Demonstrated leadership and strong cross-team skills
- 8+ years Program Management/Product Management experience defining and shipping products
- 5+ years developing strategic solutions requiring participation across organizational boundaries
- BA/BS in computer science or electrical engineering or relevant industry experience. Advanced technical degree or MBA a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.