Divine Mercy School
Mathematics Teacher in Lagos
- Candidate must possess 1 – 6 years active teaching experience
- Candidate must be living around Alagbado (Alakuko) and environs, or willing to relocate
- Ensuring high standards of discipline among students
- Assisting with school events/extracurricular activities
- Reporting to the secondary school principal
- Strong speaking and listening skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Versatile and Sensitive
- Passionate about students’ achievement
- Have a flair for working with young people
- Essential Values, Behaviors, and Attitudes
- Teachers are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the five core values of the school:
- Child centeredness
- Service to God and humanity
- The school expects all staff members to uphold themselves in a manner that inspires and encourages outstanding behavior within the student body.
- The school reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the school.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com