Website White Soul Group
Providing comfort and style in automobile at pocket friendly prices.
Independently, White Soul group of companies create a strategic chain of business with its automobile sales and services, logistics and consultation services platform for the effective distribution of goods and services around Nigeria. We seek candidates for the following jobs:
1). Job Title: ICT Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
We are looking to engage an ICT Officer for our Calabar office to handle all IT related activities.
- Installation and maintenance of computer software applications
- Hardware maintenance and technical support.
- Trouble shooting and resolving network problems.
- General co-ordination of all computer systems and accessories such as printers, scanners in operations.
- Maintenance and installation of computer server and work stations
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and execute content optimization.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Website Management
- Provide general I.T Support.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in I.T
Required Skill / Behaviors:
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive and supportive attitude
- Dedicated and result oriented.
2). Job Title: Chief Accountant
We are hiring for the position of a Chief Accountant to lead our accounting unit, providing financial advice to the management and ensuring the efficiency of the company’s accounting unit.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the work and development of staff members;
- Maintaining accurate books, records and schedules of all accounts.
- Preparation of periodic financials reports
- Coordinate finance and accounts functions across locations;
- Prepare for and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements;
- Work with internal and external auditors during field work exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliations, loan schedules, etc.
- Manage all inter-company transactions and ensure reconciliation
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- First degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or related fields from a reputable university / polytechnic.
- Additional qualification will be added advantage
- Up to 5 years overall combined accounting and finance experience,
- Membership of a recognized Accounting Professional body.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities (KSA) Required:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles; practices, accounts payable and receivable management, financial management and financial reporting;
- Proven working experience as Head of Finance & Accounts;
- Experience in preparing accurate and thorough Financial Reports and related schedule in line with established deadlines;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Effective oral and written communications, interpersonal and planning skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point and Financial Application;
- Good organizational skill and ability to manage documentations and make past and future documentations accessible;
- Strong management skills with a demonstrated ability to take initiative;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, processes and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com