Website Chenega Sec Calif Corp
We provide a full range of physical security and emergency management services for U.S. Government customers worldwide. Our world-class capability supports the most complex mission requirements while supporting the small-business utilization goals of our customers.
Job Title: Security Officer
The Security Officer is primarily responsible to perform protective service work such as guarding buildings and property, protecting equipment and material, and controlling access to installations by employees and visitors. The Security Officer is responsible for screening, package / baggage checks, door / lock checks, greeting and access control. Responds to emergencies as directed.
- Required to follow all company and site personnel and safety policies and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Responds with the appropriate measure to security and fire alarms.
- Will arrive at work at scheduled times to allow for dressing in required uniform and issue of equipment.
- Will carry out general and special orders for post assigned.
- Will communicate via radio, telephone and orally according to orders.
- Required to interact with and escort public and government personnel when required.
- Responsible for cleanliness of uniform and equipment issued.
- Meet, greet, and interact professionally with employees, government personnel, and the public.
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Construct and write clear, concise, accurate, and detailed reports in English.
- Read, speak, understand, and apply printed rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training materials in English.
- Experience monitoring alarms and dispatching is preferred.
- Complete and pass all company and contract required site training.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year of experience as a Security Officer
- Possess a Security Officer License issued by the State of California by the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Possess a REAL ID compliant driver’s license.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training material.
- Have no record or history of illegal drug use, sale, possession, or manufacture during the previous five years.
- Have no felony convictions and no convictions that reflect on the individual’s reliability including those crimes classified under the Lautenberg Act.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Method Of Application
Send your Resume and Credentials to the Email
To apply for this job please visit chenega.com.