A leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) company is looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join its international winning team as IT Consultant.
The ideal candidate would be agile, able to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience as IT Consultant; in an information systems environment, with strong knowledge of IT Governance and Systems Information Security
- Possession of a Master’s degree and/or and/or ISO 27001/22301/20000, COBIT 2019, CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, PRINCE2, CISSP would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of frameworks standards and regulations, including PCI, ISO 27001/22301/20000, NIST CSF, GDPR, COBIT
- Experience in conduct VAPT, project management and capacity building would be an advantage
- Ability to work remotely and in-person delivering knowledge and distinctive value to stakeholders
- The candidate MUST reside in Accra, Ghana
To apply for this job please visit jemineil.com.