Website Proxynet Communications
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company
Proxynet Communications focuses on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is seeking to recruit a professional Front Desk Officer who will oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- You will handle a range of responsibilities including managing the switchboard, answering phone calls, and maintaining the office budget.
- Your main aim is to provide our clients with exceptional customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will have great people’s skill, be presentable and friendly
- You should have strong multi-tasking ability with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greeting guests and providing them with great communications and excellent customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk is always neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Redirecting phone calls to the appropriate department and taking down messages.
- Accepting all packages and letters, and distributing them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitoring, organizing and sending emails.
- Tracking and ordering office equipment and supplies.
- Performing office administration and clerical duties.
- Courteously and professionally responding to visitor’s questions
- Sorting and distributing incoming mails and taking care of outgoing mails.
- Drafting, reviewing and proofreading office documents.
- Performing basic data entry when needed.
- Ordering and stocking office supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Helping in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Office Administration
- At least 2 years proven experience in similar role.
- Must have proven experience as front desk representative, agent or in relevant position
- Must be familiar with office machines such as fax, printer etc.
- Must have sound knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Must have Customer service orientation
- Great understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good design skills(Photoshop / Visio / AutoCAD) ,and digital marketing skills will be a plus.
- Must be resident in Lagos
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply: