Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Coca-Cola was introduced in 1886, patented in 1887, registered as a trademark in 1893 and by 1895 it was being sold in every state and territory in the United States. In 1899, The Coca-Cola Company began franchised bottling operations in and outside the United States taking Coca-Cola to consumers in other parts of North America and Europe and in subsequent years to other parts of the world. In 1951, the refreshing wave of Coca-Cola arrived in Nigeria and has remained a hit with consumers across the country.
Job Title: Buyer
Job Reference No: req26420
About Your New Job (Buyer)
- Lead and execute sourcing of a specific category across a country in a single cluster. Indirectly report to and support SPM & SPSM strategic sourcing of the specific category. Ultimate responsible to optimize service levels provided to internal customers for the category across all countries of the cluster, In alignment with the Spend Procurement Managers of each country.
Your New Key Responsibilities
Business / Financial:
- Analyze spot buys and take actions to reduce In the future.
- Execute spot buys for the category in the cluster.
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category across country.
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category.
Leadership and People Development:
- Support SPM. SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP.
- Contribute to manage knowledge of category.
Management and Relationships:
- Check invoice accuracy and completeness.
- Introduce new suppliers.
- Maintain master data, Including PIRs and catalogues Manage contract expiration and maintain contract Measure and improve contract utilization.
- Perform local communication on new contracts.
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract.
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM&SPSM.
- Follow-up on claim management process.
- Manage Internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM.
Growth, Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Support the introduction of new processes and systems.
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines.
What You Need to Be Successful
- Experience in Procurement processes and activities is an Assets.
- Experience in SAP, other ERP system with focus on Purchasing an asset.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar) is an asset, Master or MBA Is an asset.
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred other certification).
- Fluency in at least one language of the cluster is an asset.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Action Oriented
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Drive for Results.
- Technical Learning
- Customer Focus.
Values / Attitudes:
- Caring for our People
- Performing as One
- Winning with Customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Apply.
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.