Website ICS Outsourcing Limited
We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO.
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business. We seek an Audit and Compliance Manager to handle all our financial statements.
Job Title: Audit and Compliance Manager
Location: Matori, Mushin – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To provide an independent, objective assurance information designed to add value and improve client’s operations.
- The Audit Compliance’s deliverables will help the organisation accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- The Audit Compliance will serve as a role model for compliant behavior, consistent with the mission, vision, and values of the organisation.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of compliance and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Manage operational process by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems and identifying work process improvements.
- Be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining compliance and audit programs, policies, and procedures that promote a corporate culture that fosters ethical and compliant behaviour and provides the basis for ensuring adequate internal controls and compliance with all laws and regulatory requirements applicable to departments and branches.
- Prepare and present informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings and recommendations to the branch / department and senior management.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation and recommend proper safeguards.
- Investigate reported occurrences of fraud, embezzlement, theft, waste, etc.
- Coordinate vendor registration and ensure vendor performance are evaluated periodically.
- Sign off all Service Level Agreement (SLAs)/Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of all new businesses while ensuring that all existing Contractors maintain SOPs and SLAs; also ensure emerging issues with regards to SLAs/SOPs are considered and acted upon in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide effective leadership, advice, and counsel to the Board and senior management with information, appraisals, recommendations, and counsel regarding the activities examined and other significant issues.
- Control the full audit cycle including risk management and process management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations and sound business practices. Assist the MR on ISO 9001 project establishment and implementation.
- Other tasks may be assigned by Senior Management from time to time.
- Promotion of a number of HSE training initiatives
- Coordinate documentation and support towards maintaining the organisation ISO certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a related field.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Candidate must be flexible (travelling)
- Exposure to ISO QMS process and standards.
- Ability to use Microsoft Visio.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.