Website Murphy & McGonigle, P.C.
Murphy & McGonigle, a National Tier 1 law firm and “2021 Law Firm of the Year” – Securities Regulation (www.mmlawus.com), specializing in representing and advising clients in the financial services industry
Job Title: Associate Attorney
Murphy & McGonigle, P.C. Seeking for a highly motivated litigation associate.
- Associate Attorneys manage litigation cases and resolve legal disputes on behalf of clients by developing agreements, negotiating contacts, settling claims and advocating for clients in court. They can work in a wide range of fields, spanning from divorce and to corporate law to civil rights, to criminal law.
- Associate Attorneys typically work under the supervision of more experienced colleagues, often providing support and assistance, such as performing legal research for a particular case.
Role And Qualification
- The ideal candidate will have a solid background in litigation and be skilled in all aspects of discovery and motion practice.
- Strong professional and academic credentials,
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and a superior work ethic are required.
- A big law firm background and securities litigation experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- Appropriate certifications
- Hold a license from the state in which they wish to work
- Possess extensive legal knowledge
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Understanding confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Excellent communicators with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and extensive knowledge in the field.
2-5 years of relevant work experience for its New York office.
- Our Firm offers its attorneys the opportunity for growth and advancement in a collegial work environment.
- We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision, life and disability insurance, 401k and much more.
- Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
Method Of Application
- submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to the email