Website Beta Store Nigeria Limited
We are one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Tech eCommerce company
Job Title: Junior Account Associate (Account Receivable)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Perform general bookkeeping duties as regards Account receivables.
- Reconciling customer invoice and payment, and keeping accounting software logs updated with timely customer details.
- Record bank deposit, cash receipts and POS payment made by the customers.
- Chase customers with Overdue payments.
- Perform and post monthly Bad debt provisioning on customers overdue aged balances.
- Perform monthly reconciliation on account receivable general ledgers.
- Perform Cash receipt to customer account reconciliation and POS statement reconciliation.
- Good communication.
- Knowledge in Microsoft excel and Microsoft office tool.
- Creative and have data analytical knowledge.
- 1-3 years or more Experience in Finance/Accounting.
- Experienced in cash handling and book keeping.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply through this link